坏的战略是肤浅的882 2018-07-13 11:54
空话套话 故弄玄虚 fluff 战略不应该是一堆高大上的名词的堆砌
- e.g. a major bank “Our fundamental strategy is one of customer-centric intermediation.” = “Our bank’s fundamental strategy is being a bank.”bing a back.
- If you fail to identify and analyze the obstacles, you don’t have a strategy. Instead, you have either a stretch goal, a budget, or a list of things you wish would happen.
- 让我想到了 root level metrics 的选择要非常小心， If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it
- 一个正面的例子是 DARPA
- e.g. a 20/20 goal - We will grow revenue by at least 20% each year. We will maintain a profit margin of at least 20%.
- metrics 不是战略
- Goal 是总目标， Objective 是子目标
- Good strategy works by focusing energy and resources on one, or a very few, pivotal objectives whose accomplishment will lead to a cascade of favorable outcomes.
- Dog’s Dinner Objectives 事无巨细全放在一起
- Blue-Sky Objectives 放卫星